Join the Sydney Team
Become an Archery Attack Event Rep
We are looking for energetic, customer-focused individuals to join us and run Archery Attack events mainly on Saturday and Sunday plus some corporate midweek events in Sydney.
Archery Attack is a team-building activity where players fire foam-tipped arrows at each other, using a bit of cover from our inflatable bunkers – epic fun! The events can be set up in an open space either indoors or outdoors. You will be running the events solo so you’ll be responsible for the meet-and-greet, set-up and pack-down and choosing which games to play with the participants.
You should have a strong customer-focused mentality and be aware individual equipment items are reasonably heavy (approx 10kg).
If you have experience running group events and enjoying meeting new people then this role is perfect.
Can you answer YES to the following:
- Are you located within a 20 min drive of Glebe/Camperdown?
- Do you have access to your own car?
- Are you available mainly at weekends and also during the week?
- Are you good at doing simple maths (in your head!)?
- Are you a ‘people person’ and do you want to have an awesome casual job bringing fun to birthday parties, bucks and team-building events?!
If you answered yes to these give us a shout!
All staff must ideally have First Aid and WWCC qualifications. Approximately 6-10 hours per week, salary is $30/hr plus 10.5% superannuation and $0.66/km travel allowance.
Fill in the form below
"*" indicates required fields